3D-Coat 4.9.03 size 888 Mb is a commercial computer program for modeling various organic objects and low-poly 3D models; provides a variety of tools that allow users to create sculptures by adding topology, creating UV maps, interactively modeling the surface surfaces of models, visualizing static scenes and circular animation of models.
- Voxel Sculpting technology, which allows you to start creating models without thinking about topology
- This program has very good integration with Adobe Photoshop, is very helpful in the texturing process
- This program allows you to separate textures into layers, which facilitates the imposition of effects
- Support for control using 3DConnexion three-dimensional manipulator
- Layers contain depth, color, and mirroring. You can deactivate or activate one of these channels and apply their effects – delete, transparency, contrast, depth animation, etc .
- It is possible to draw via UV as easily as on a 3D model. Almost all tools can do this
- Each feather has many channels – color, depth, mirror and grater
- It is possible to fill the area with gradients and fill balls
- Filters for image correction and preview of results in 3D
- Text overlay is possible. Text is located along the spline, you can even write text around the entire object.
- You can draw not only with brushes, but also with the help of roads, rectangles or ellipses
- Ability to create by smoothing, adjusting global lighting, depth of field and soft shading. As a special background for scenes, fill gradient, images can be used.