3D-Coat 4.9.67 is a commercial computer program for modeling various organic objects and low-poly 3D rough models; provides a variety of tools that allow the user to sculpt, add topology, create UV maps, interactively text the model surface, create static scenes, and animate the model in a circle.
- Voxel Sculpting technology, which allows you to start modeling without thinking about the topology
- This program has excellent integration with Adobe Photoshop, this program is very helpful in the process of creating textures
- This program allows you to split the texture into layers, which makes it easier to apply effects
- Support for control using the 3DConnexion three-dimensional manipulator
- Layers contain depth, color, and reflection. You can disable or enable any of these channels and apply effects to them – erasure, transparency, contrast, depth animation, etc .
- It is possible to paint via UV as easily as on a 3D model. Almost any tool can do this
- Each pen has multiple channels – color, depth, mirror and float
- It is possible to fill areas with gradients and spherical fills
- Filters for image correction and preview results in 3D
- Possibility of overlaying text on the surface. The text is placed along the spline, you can even write text around the whole object
- You can draw not only with a brush, but also with a contour, rectangle or ellipse
- Ability to render with anti-aliasing, adjust global illumination, depth of field and soft shadows. Gradient fills or images can be used as adjustable backgrounds for scenes.