Abelssoft CheckDrive 2020 2.03 with size 9.20 Mb is an application for checking difficult and removable media for errors and bad sectors. It supports both conventional HDDs and modern SSDs. This program is easy to use, but at the same time it shows quite clearly the condition of the medium. After installation, Abelssoft CheckDrive will scan the system and detect all hard disk drives currently connected. If you choose one of them, you will run an error check. The program works fast enough, so in a few seconds you will see a small rectangular color image, which is like a hard drive sector – the image displays disk fragmentation. If at the same time a read / write error is detected, you will be notified of this with the appropriate message. In addition, Abelssoft CheckDrive shows some useful information about the media: manufacturer, size, label, number of partitions, file system, space occupied, etc. In the paid version of the program, you will also have several additional options, for example, a scheduler that helps automate the work of the program. specific schedule. Abelssoft CheckDrive is well placed in the system tray, without disturbing you from work, but at the same time monitoring your hard drive in real time. In general, a very good program that will help you better understand the state of your storage media.
- Check your hard drives for errors: CheckDrive
- Check hard disks for errors
- CheckDrive offers you an easy way of checking your PCs hard drives for errors. Those errors can be fixed immediately if you like.
- Shows drive information
- CheckDrive shows info about your drives and determins if your hard drive needs to be cleaned or defragmented.
- Monitors hard disks in real-time
- The CheckDrive Background Guard monitors all the time the values of your hard drives and alerts you immediately after an error has occured. So you know right away, if something is wrong with your hard drive.
- Plus version: Automatic Verification
- CheckDrive can automatically check your hard drive(s) upon request. Using the integrated task scheduler, you can set the check interval and simultaneously activate the task. All with just one click.
- Even more information with FolderVisualizer
- Get more information about the used disk space. Just start FolderVisualizer directly out of CheckDrive