Abelssoft CheckDrive 2021 3.0 is an application to check hard and removable media for errors and bad sectors. It supports work with conventional HDD drives and modern SSDs. This program is easy to use, but at the same time quite clearly shows the state of the media. Once installed, Abelssoft CheckDrive will scan the system and identify all currently connected hard disk drives. By selecting one of them, you run an error check. The program works pretty fast, so in a few seconds you’ll see a small rectangular colored image, which looks as if it were sectors of the hard drive – it shows disk fragmentation. If at the same time a read / write error is detected, you will be notified about this with an appropriate message. Apart from that, Abelssoft CheckDrive displays some useful information about the media: manufacturer, size, label, number of partitions, file system, occupied space etc. specific schedule. Abelssoft CheckDrive fits perfectly in the system tray, without distracting you from your work, but at the same time it monitors the hard drive in real time. In general, a very good program that will help you better understand the state of your storage media.
- Check your hard drive for errors: CheckDrive
- Check the hard disk for errors
- CheckDrive offers an easy way to check for errors on your PC’s hard drive. The error can be corrected immediately if you wish.
- Shows drive information
- CheckDrive shows info about your drive and determines if your hard drive needs cleaning or defragmentation.
- Monitor hard disks in real-time
- CheckDrive Background Guard monitors your hard drive values at all times and notifies you as soon as something goes wrong. So you know right away, if something is wrong with your hard drive.
- Plus version: Automatic Verification
- CheckDrive can automatically check your hard drive upon request. By using the integrated task scheduler, you can set the interval for checking and activate tasks at the same time. Everything is just a click away.
- More information with FolderVisualizer
- Get more information about the disk space used. Just start FolderVisualizer right from CheckDrive