Abelssoft CheckDrive 2021 3.02 is an application to check hard and removable media for errors and bad sectors. It works with conventional HDD drives and modern SSDs. This program is easy to use, but at the same time it clearly shows the state of the media. Once installed, Abelssoft CheckDrive will scan the system and identify all currently connected hard disk drives. By selecting one of them, you run an error check. The program works pretty fast, so in a few seconds you’ll see a small rectangular colored image, which looks as if it were a sector of the hard drive – the image shows disk fragmentation. If at the same time a read / write error is detected, you will be notified about this with an appropriate message. Apart from that, Abelssoft CheckDrive displays some useful information about media: manufacturer, size, label, number of partitions, file system, occupied space, etc. specific schedule. Abelssoft CheckDrive fits perfectly into the system tray, does not distract you from your work, but at the same time monitors the hard drive in real time. In general, a very good program that will help you better understand the state of your media.
- Check your hard drives for errors: CheckDrive
- Check hard disks for errors
- CheckDrive offers you an easy way of checking your PCs hard drives for errors. Those errors can be fixed immediately if you like.
- Shows drive information
- CheckDrive shows info about your drives and determins if your hard drive needs to be cleaned or defragmented.
- Monitors hard disks in real-time
- The CheckDrive Background Guard monitors all the time the values of your hard drives and alerts you immediately after an error has occured. So you know right away, if something is wrong with your hard drive.
- Plus version: Automatic Verification
- CheckDrive can automatically check your hard drive(s) upon request. Using the integrated task scheduler, you can set the check interval and simultaneously activate the task. All with just one click.
- Even more information with FolderVisualizer
- Get more information about the used disk space. Just start FolderVisualizer directly out of CheckDrive