Abvent Artlantis Studio 220.127.116.11 with size 557 Mb is a program for creating 3D objects, animations, VR panoramas, 3D scenes and high-quality visual effects, with the possibility of high-quality post-processing and rendering processing. In this program, you can change the object, surface or 3D scene detail, add the material (shader) by dragging it to the object from the catalog. You can also use your own image as an ingredient.
- Allows you to create realistic images, define and change the optical properties of finishing materials, establishing perspective and natural and artificial light sources
- Lets you create virtual reality scenes and edit motion paths for animated videos
- Using QuickTime VR, you can create interactive presentations for the Web, where you can set the desired level of accuracy and resolution, and DOF interactively, allowing you to achieve the desired focus
- Artlantis allows users to animate objects, and instantly exchange data with ArchiCAD, VectorWorks, SketchUp, AutoCAD and Arc +
- The import function supports several file formats used in CAD, including DXF, DWG and 3DS
- PostCard technology lets you create lists or catalog material from conventional raster images. The simple interface provides access to tools, including Postcard file exchange.