ACDSee 18.2 Build 250 size 155 Mb is a multifunctional tool for viewing, changing, editing, cataloging, sorting, printing, publishing a variety of graphic formats. In addition, you can play various multimedia files. Tool support for more than fifty different formats, including formats such as JPEG, TIFF, PSD, MP3, MPG, WMV, GIF, WAV, MPEG, MOV, BMP and others. The program also provides support for proprietary formats of many manufacturers of digital photography. Photographers will be able to put my edited photos in an attractive frame, apply special effects, upload their findings in the online photo archives, as well as create a slide show colorful.
ACDSee program for working with digital photos gives various instructions and batch image editing, than any other product in this class. Tools, triggered by a mouse click, such as automatic exposure adjustment, allowing you to quickly fix mistakes made while shooting. Sharp tools with the ability to define the settings manually allows you to accurately set the color, brightness and contrast of the image. Users are also provided with the function of removing “red eye.”
You can also rotate, resize and crop images to standard print or screen sizes. In addition, you can make styling pictures with filters such as sepia tone coloring (Sepia). If necessary, means the program can create a CD / DVD disc with the original digital photos (digital photos) and burn it to the recorder. In addition to all ACDSee Photo Manager can view graphic files in ZIP and LHA archives.
Users will appreciate the possibility of combining metadata generated by the camera (IPTC and EXIF) with their own metadata (ratings, categories, and others.). For example, this way you can “fix” important information for images in specific file formats that do not support camera metadata (PNG, PDF or GIF). Users can conduct a comprehensive search of the desired image in the folder and file name, location, membership in a particular category, rating and other criteria. Set criteria can be saved for later use.
- Look, modify, edit, cataloging, sorting, printing images
- Support for more than 50 image and multimedia files of different formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PSD, MP3, MPG, WMV, GIF, WAV, MPEG, MOV, BMP and others
- Support for a large number of manufacturers of photographic equipment, including Nikon, Canon, Konica Minolta-, Olympus, Fujifilm, Pentax and others
- Using a variety of effects, filters and tools for editing graphics
- Support for playback of music and video files
- Quick Search photos and images
- Video slide shows with custom audio
- Adding text to an image (title and description)
- Using HTML album
- Support for Unicode
- The ability to browse the Web presentation-management by setting the interval between the photo display in the slide show
- Protecting folders with photos with their synchronization