ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2018 11.0 Build 785 Lite (133 Mb) is the ultimate updating program for professional photo processing. The company ACD Systems has released a major update of its professional program line for photo retouching. Everyone knows that ACDSee is a great set of functions for working with photography (with support for most RAW cameras). Processing, collection management, cataloging and a host of other functions that can satisfy the needs of professional photographers in full. Its main competitor is Adobe Lightroom. ACDSee 2018 is an important update that includes new compelling tools, adds some new features and optimizes performance. The program has many tools and filters, which can realize almost any idea when correcting photos, but this version is expandable with some tools, which makes this work more convenient. Improved work with mobile devices, significantly improved performance, added new predefined rules and more. It is worth mentioning that the program changed its name. Yesterday there were ACDSee Photo Manager, ACDSee Pro and ACDSee Pro Ultimate, and today ACDSee Photo Studio, ACDSee Photo Studio Pro and ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate. Prefix Photo Studio should be more clearly positioned the program in the eyes of new users.
- Improve the performance of individual and program functions significantly significantly.
- Fixed hot key function significantly.
- Now the import tool remembers previously imported photos. There will be no duplication, because it imports the same photo multiple times.
- Improved image data management. The device tree hierarchy is upgraded with keywords and categories.
- Implemented upload photos to Facebook in the background.
- The program includes over 100 new borders and textures.
- A new window with operation history has been added to edit mode.
- Now slideshow mode image viewer function supports and video playback.
- Added ability to view images on devices with Android and iOS operating systems.
- Added support for scanners with WIA 2.0 drivers (only in 64-bit versions).