ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2020 13.0.1 Build 1381 with size 260 Mb is program for working with digital photos, which has a series of functions designed for professional photographers. It supports more than 100 image file formats, allows you to work with RAW images, automatically sorts photos based on parameters obtained from digital cameras, contains effective visual methods for adding meta tags to images and fast batch processing of a large number of images, including in RAW format. In addition, ACDSee Pro allows you to adjust color channels, improve photo artifacts, add watermarks, work with IPTC metadata, archive collections of graphics in ZIP files, burn to CD or DVD and more. This product allows you to view, edit, organize, publish and archive photo catalogs. In addition, RAW file support and processing is provided, powerful systematization tools are available, such as special folders and categories, quick editing functions, visual marking and color management support for ICC and ICM profiles that meet all the user’s professional needs. This product helps to simplify the process of processing digital photos significantly from beginning to end.
- Quick display of RAW images
- Advanced support for RAW formats for Nikon, Canon, Konica-Minolta, Olympus, Fuji, and Pentax digital cameras
- a powerful tool for processing RAW formats giving users complete control over images with the help of appropriate tools to correct white balance, various defects, sharpness and noise
- full color management support for ICC and ICM color profiles
- the possibility of visual tagging allows you to quickly sort and choose the photos you want
- Integrated support for RAW DNG (Digital Negative Specifications) format
- Edit a collection of thousands of photos with simultaneous use of many functions
- Integrated IPTC support for interactions with PhotoShop Texts
- watermarks in photos with images or text to reflect copyright and property rights, and the ability to overlay certain business information on certain photos
- the Shading / Selection tool allows you to brighten only dark areas of the photo, become shady – too bright or do both at once
- HTML album templates designed to meet the user’s professional needs. They can be customized by adding contact information, company logos, and other information – relevant to the user’s business
- Quick editing capabilities make it easy to eliminate various distortions; – availability of manuals and training programs.