ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2020 13.0 Build 1359 (291 Mb) is a full-featured application for managing, viewing, editing and publishing digital photos. This application includes a RAW image editor. ACDSee Photo Studio Professional has a function for direct access to files and folders with the possibility of updating their content in real time, thereby eliminating the need to waste time importing photos into separate libraries. Speed up your workflow with ACDSee Photo Studio Professional by setting categories and keywords when importing new images from your camera or storage device. During the import process, you can also back up and rename files. Convert your photos to RAW format by adjusting exposure, contrast, color, brightness, sharpness and other details. ACDSee Photo Studio Professional allows you to edit photos at the pixel level, add watermarks, text and sketches, remove red eyes, have extensive workspace management options: adjust toolbars, color schemes, create keyboard shortcuts and more.
- ACDSee Photo Studio Professional noise reduction technology allows you to eliminate noise and grain from images, adjusting the level of detail.
- The Shrewd Brushing tool is a smart brush with which you can adjust the saturation, fill light, contrast, sharpness and sharpness of the image, taking into account the range of colors and brightness.
- Support for HEIF format.
- Smart Erase tool allows you to delete unwanted objects and fill areas naturally.
- Special effects adding parametric colors, applying shadows and highlights, adjusting opacity, perfecting interaction effects and the two dozen available blending modes.
- Convert photos to black and white.
The recording function of the editing process will help you create, classify and manage your recordings, and also apply one of 125+ records that have been loaded onto several images at once.
- Support for 4K.
- Adjust the contrast in certain tones with the right brightness range.
- With the help of targeting, select and hide certain brightness and color ranges in the image, including skin color.
- Using LUT colors.
- Keyboard shortcuts: streamline your workflow with keyboard shortcuts that can be adjusted.
- Additional blending mode.
- Share your actions with other users, export them to a convenient compressed package.
- Remove color bars at the border of high contrast areas with the Chromatic Aberration tool.
- Flexible photo filtering and pop-up metadata settings.
- Ability to convert from Lightroom.
- In edit mode, distortion correction and calibration for the lens used.
- Classification and collection hierarchy.
- Improved importing remembers photos that you previously imported and avoids image duplication when copying.