ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2018 21.0 Build 725 with size 146 Mb is a multifunctional tool for viewing, editing, editing, cataloging, sorting, printing, publishing graphic images in various formats. In addition, you can play various multimedia files. This utility supports more than fifty different formats, including formats such as JPEG, TIFF, PSD, MP3, MPG, WMV, GIF, WAV, MPEG, MOV, BMP and others. The program also supports the proprietary format of many digital photography equipment manufacturers. Photographers can include edited photos into attractive frames, apply special effects, upload their work to online photo archives, and create colorful slideshows. ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2018 to work with digital photos gives you a choice of manual image editing and wider batches than any other product in this class. A one-click trigger tool, such as an automatic exposure adjustment, allows you to immediately correct the errors that were made when shooting. The right tool with the ability to manually set parameters lets you accurately adjust the color, brightness and contrast of the image. Users also have a red-eye removal function.
In addition, you can rotate, cut and crop the frame to a standard screen or print size. In addition, you can create stylish images using filters like sepia tone (Sepia). If necessary, the software can create the original CD / DVD with digital photos (digital photo album) and write it to the writing drive. In addition, ACDSee Photo Manager can view graphics files in ZIP and LHA archives. Users will love the ability to combine camera-generated metadata (IPTC and EXIF) with their own metadata (rank, category, etc.). For example, in this way, you can “attach” important information to an image in a certain file format that does not support camera metadata (PNG, PDF, or GIF). Users can perform complex searches of desired images with folder and file names, their location, membership in certain categories, ratings and other criteria. The set of criteria can be saved for later use.
- View, convert, edit, catalog, sort, print images
- Supports over 50 different graphic and multimedia file formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PSD, MP3, MPG, WMV, GIF, WAV, MPEG, MOV, BMP and more.
- Support for a large number of photographic equipment manufacturers, including Nikon, Canon, Konica-Minolta, Olympus, Fujifilm, Pentax and others.
- Using various effects, filters and tools for editing graphic images
- Support for playing music and video files
- Quick search for photos and pictures
- Slideshow video with customizable audio
- Adding text to photos (title and description)
- Using HTML albums
- Unicode Support
- Ability to control the appearance of a Web presentation by setting the interval between displaying photos in a slideshow
- Protect folders with photos by synchronizing them