ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 11.0 Build 1200 (199 Mb) combines support for layers, supports GPU-accelerated image processing, transparency support with all image adjustment functions from editing mode. ACDSee is a functional program designed for professional and amateur photographers. ACDSee lets you work with digital photos, RAW images and supports more than 100 graphic file formats. In addition, the program performs fast batch processing of a large number of files with an effective visual method for assigning meta tags to images. Additionally, ACDSee allows you to customize the color channels, fix photo artifacts, add “watermarks”, work with IPTC metadata, archive collection of graphics in ZIP files, burn to CD or DVD and more. This product lets you view, edit, organize, publish and archive photo catalogs. In addition, RAW file support and processing is provided, powerful sorting tools available, such as custom folders and categories, quick editing functions, visual tagging and color management support for ICC and ICM profiles that meet all the user’s professional needs. This product helps significantly simplify the process of digital photo processing from start to finish.
- Fast RAW image display
- Extended support for RAW format for Nikon digital cameras, Canon, Konica-Minolta, Olympus, Fuji, and Pentax
- A powerful RAW formatting tool gives users full control over images with the right tools to correct white balance, defects, sharpness and noise
- Full support for color management for ICC and ICM color profiles
- visual signals allow you to quickly sort and select the desired photos
- Integrated support for DNG (Digital Negative Specification) RAW format
- Editing a collection of thousands of photos with simultaneous use of many functions
- Integrated IPTC support for interaction with PhotoShop Description
- watermarks in photos with graphics or text to reflect copyright and proprietary rights, and the ability to coat multiple photos of business information
- The Shadow / Highlight tool allows you to brighten up dark areas of photos only, shade too bright or both at once
- HTML templates for albums are created to meet the professional needs of users. They can be customized by adding contact information, company logos, and other information relevant to the user’s business
- Fast editing capabilities make it easy to remove various distortions; – availability of user manuals and detailed training programs.