ACDSee Ultimate 8.2 Build 406 size 76.36 Mb is combining layers of support, support for GPU-acceleration for image processing, support for transparency with all the functions set of image editing mode. ACDSee – functional program is designed both for professional and amateur photographers. ACDSee lets you work with digital photos, RAW-images and supports more than 100 graphic file formats. The program also provides rapid batch processing large numbers of files with an effective visual method meta tag is assigned to the image.
Additionally, ACDSee lets you adjust the color channels to improve the artifacts from the photo, “watermarks” to work with IPTC-metadata, image collections in the ZIP archive file, write to CD or DVD and much more. This product allows you to view, edit, organize, publish and archive folders of photos. In addition, support and processing RAW files, there are powerful tools, such as customizable folders and categories, quick editing features, visual cues and color management support for ICC and ICM profiles to meet all the needs of professional users. The product helps to simplify the process of digital photo processing from start to finish.
- Quick view RAW images
- support for digital camera RAW formats from Nikon, Canon, Konica Minolta-, Olympus, Fuji and Pentax
- Powerful processing RAW format gives the user full control over the images with precision tools for correcting white balance, various defects, sharpness and noise
- Full support of ICC color management and ICM color profiles
- The possibility of visual marking to quickly sort and select the desired photos
- Integrated support for DNG (Digital Negative Specification) RAW format
- Editing party from thousands of photos from the simultaneous use of multiple functions
- integrated IPTC support for interaction with PhotoShop Captions
- Watermark on photos with graphics or text to reflect copyright and ownership, as well as the possibility of imposing a particular photo of business information
- Tool Shading / Isolation can brighten only the dark areas of photos, the color is too bright or done something, and another simultaneously
- HTML album templates designed to meet the needs of professional users. They can be configured by adding contact information, company logo, as well as other information relevant to business users
- The possibility of quick editing make it easy to remove various distortions – availability of a detailed user manual and training programs.
New in ACDSee Ultimate:
- Pixel Targeting. Aim Your Edits. Selectively adjust pixels with a variety of Edit mode tools by targeting specific colors and tones within the image. Even target skin tones! Combine Pixel Targeting with the Edit Brush for the ultimate in precision editing.
- PicaView. Right-Click with a View. Actively preview your files through your OS’s context menu, without having to open them in an application, with ACDSee PicaView. Take a sneak peak at the EXIF information, and painlessly launch images in ACDSee for further editing.
- 1-Step EQ. Responsive Brightening. Experience the ease of effortless automatic exposure adjustment with 1-Step EQ. ACDSee’s patented LCE (Lighting and Contrast Enhancement) technology powers 1-Step EQ’s intuitive improvements right as you open the image.
- Smart Indexer. Set and Walk Away. To maximize efficiency, the Smart Indexer catalogs folders and adds them to the ACDSee Database when your computer is idle. The Smart Indexer knows when you’ve made changes and automatically keeps everything up-to-date, enabling you to get the most out of your overall ACDSee experience.
- Edit Mode Fill Tool. Get Your Fill. Use the Edit Mode Fill tool to select a color to enrich with your chosen background color for speedy enhancements.
- SeeDrive. See Clearly, Even into the Cloud. Access and manage your online images quickly and easily, control privacy settings, and share with your family, friends, and the world — all from the convenience of Manage mode, with ACDSee SeeDrive.
- History Window. Turn Back Time. View your adjustment history with the Edit mode History Window and return to a specific adjustment, regardless of how many changes you’ve made since. You can also undo all of your changes at once.
- Gestures. Quite the Gestures. Browse through your photo collection with a flick of the finger. ACDSee Pro 8 now features support for Windows Touch Gestures™-enabled devices.
- Filters. Evocative Embellishments. For that oft-needed dash of quirkiness or nostalgia, apply a variety of brand new effects without needing to go through a cumbersome, technical multi-step process.
- Auto Lens View. Through Each Lens. Freely preview what your images would look like with a variety of filters on the fly with the Auto Lens View.
- Auto EQ. Commitment-Free Exposure Enhancement. Experience your images with an instant exposure boost as you view them with Auto EQ.
Download: Uploaded + Turbobit