Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio 7.7.310 with size 186 Mb is a complete solution for working with sound and music creation. In the easy interface and simple Mixcraft Pro Studio provides the features and mastering professional information. Mixcraft Pro Studio provides the tools, effects and loops, recording and editing tools, as well as offers enhanced routing MIDI data and audio, a robust mechanism for record editing in the form of the stave and finger keys, support for ReWire-hosting and external management program.
The complex is equipped with 55 effects and virtual instruments, including the 18 components that are not included in the standard package Mixcraft. These objects contain strong technology mastered iZotope, G-Sonique, ToneBoosters and Acoustica, such as a set of iZotope Mastering Essentials. Acoustica Pro Studio Reverb offers advanced technology studio reverb with low CPU power consumption, and a 31-band EQ provides precise tone control.
Additional modules X-Bass, Transient Vitaliser, twisted Preamp and FAT + attached tracks deep bass and crisp treble. Additional effects include Lunging Bit (bit crushing), Gating (Gate), emulation of tape, liquid delay, as well as vintage and modern parametric EQ.
In Mixcraft Pro Studio package including a realistic emulation of the Yamaha CS80 analog synthesizer, Moog Memorymoog, Prophet 5 and Minimoog. The system includes emulation of keyboard instruments such as Steinway Model D piano, Hammond B-3 organ and Leslie speaker, Vox and Farfisa combo organs, as well as Rhodes and Wurlitzer electric piano. implemented library samples orchestral instruments, percussion, synthesizer, piano, organ, guitar, bass and many others, including a new set of Studio Drums, providing access to a collection of acoustic and elektrobarabanov, professionally recorded at the world-class studio.
Mixcraft Pro Studio has more than 6,000 professional sound effects and loops in different music styles. You can import a collection of loops and GarageBand acid in the library built-in, so they are always at hand.
Mixcraft Pro Studio also includes tools for working with video and allows you to make settings, edit video clips and photos imported. Users can add text, titles, scrolling text, and then export the resulting projects to AVI or WMV video, to publish it on YouTube or burn to a DVD / Blu-ray.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit), or Windows 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more recommended)
- 1.5 GHz CPU (Dual Core or higher recommended)
- Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device
- Bullet proofing based off crash reports for very very rare issues.
- Fix for temp file cleanup after video render crash. (Refixed for 310)
- Added note velocity short cut – use ctrl+click to edit velocities of selected notes
- Performance panel fix for clips recording from performance panel that started at an offset besides time 0.
- New selected clip data look.
- New playback cursor and caret color for better workflow.
- Render to multiple FLAC files crash fixed
- Unplug WaveRT device no longer freezes
- New colors for carets and play indicator
- New clip look (the waveform is outlined)
- Autoscroll during drag in track body with perf panel open is fixed more better, unless you are dragging clips
- Fix for switching between piano roll and step editor during playback and zoom levels are different
- Fix for not being able to load custom images on tracks.
- Ending video file proliferation- & duplicate files created on render.