ActCAD 2020 Professional (507 Mb) is software for designing 2D images and 3D modeling. This program is intended for engineers, architects and other technical consultants. ActCAD is the exclusive DWG & DXF CAD software for creating and editing images. In addition, ActCAD has many additional commands, functions, and other productivity tools. ActCAD uses the IntelliCAD engine, offering users the best features and functions. ActCAD has many additional commands and functions that complement the IntelliCAD core, which makes ActCAD more productive than its competitors. In addition, ActCAD includes many other tools, such as Block Libraries (in the fields of civil, mechanical, electrical, architectural, structural, P & ID, etc.), batch file converters, unit converters, and many other tools to improve performance. ActCAD can open the .dgn format and save it in dwg / dxf format. All dwg / dxf versions of R2.5 to 2018 are supported. ActCAD is a very powerful but very powerful, professional computer-assisted (CAD) design software that utilizes multi-thread and multi-core processors from the latest computer systems. The main developer of ActCAD has more than 40 years of experience in this industry, especially in the field of CAD software.
- Easy to Learn & Use: Familiar interfaces, commands & icons
- Best Performance: The real power of 64bit & Multi-threading
- 3D Artisan Renderer: Create Photos
- ActCAD Converter: Batch Audit & File Conversion
- Original DWG & DXF Support: All Versions
- PDF Support: Export 3D PDFs, Import & Export 2D PDFs
- Raster to Vector: Image Converters to DXF
- Library Blocks: More than 5000 Blocks included (your blocks can also be added)
- Express Tool & Additional Features
- Fully Loaded: Nearly Close to other Expensive CAD Software
- Many File Formats: DWG, DXF, DGN, DWF, SVG, PDF, OBJ, Images etc.