Active Data Studio 10.0.0 with size 307 Mb contains a set of desktop applications and any system to boot to DOS or Windows environment bootable image. Whether you need data recovery, data imaging, data security erase, Active Data Studio (Live CD) allows you to run applications from Windows or from a stand-alone system boot environment. For your PC lets you set all the tools you need.
To perform data recovery
- Active@ File Recovery — restores deleted files & folders, even from deleted, damaged or formatted volumes
- Active@ Partition Recovery — recovers damaged and accidentally deleted partitions
- Active@ UNDELETE — advanced data recovery toolset
- Active@ Partition Manager – creates, deletes, edits & formats partitions on your computer.
- Active@ Password Changer — resets Windows user account passwords
- Active@ Disk Editor — low level advanced disk editor (Hex Viewer)
Data imaging or PC repair
Disk Backup & Imaging
- Active@ Disk Image — complete solution for data backup and restoring
- Active@ Data Burner — burns data to CD/DVD/BD media, command line supported
- Active@ ISO Manager — tool for mastering ISO image data files for CD/DVD/Blu-ray media;
- Active@ Boot Disk Creator — utility for creating a bootable Windows on CD/DVD or USB flash media;
- Active@ Boot Disk — is a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk;
- Active@ Disk Monitor — monitors hard disk drive health and status
To erase data securely
- Active@ KillDisk — powerful and compact software that allows you to destroy all data on hard disks, USB drives completely, excluding any possibility of future recovery of deleted files and folders. It’s a hard disk drive sanitizing tool and partition eraser utility, supports 23 security standards including DoD 5220.22-M.