Active File Recovery 20.0.0 with size 43.87 Mb is a utility to recover deleted or damaged data. It supports working with FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems, can work directly with the hard disk (for cases when the logical structure is damaged), can create a disk image to transfer data to another HDD or for backup. Supports all types of HDDs (IDE, ATA, SATA, SCSI).
- Recovery of data on systems that cannot be booted after a system crash, virus attack, etc.
- Recover deleted files from damaged, formatted, or reformatted partitions
- Recover lost files after formatting, virus attacks, etc.
- Disk partition recovery after partition loss / formatting / corruption on FAT, FAT32 and NTFS
- Restore photos if they are deleted from the memory card or after formatting the memory card
- Make a RAW disk image
- Support for file systems FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and NTFS + EFS
- Support to recover RAID arrays and volumes
- Super Scan technology that recognizes 28 file types
- Two types of scanning: QuickScan (fast) and SuperScan (slow, full scan)
- Full Unicode support in file names