Active KillDisk Professional Suite 10.1.1 with size 433 Mb is software for full removal and irrevocable safe and secure format all data from the hard disk, including file system (NTFS, FAT32, FAT16 and FAT12) and logical partitions. It works with a drive through the BIOS in DOS mode directly (with a bootable floppy disk) and overwrite every sector of the hard drive is accessed. This program uses a method to delete the data US Department of Defense 5220.22 M. Run the program from a DOS boot floppy disk, flash card or CD-drive. Data access is done in the physical layer through the system basic input / output (BIOS), bypassing the logical structure of the disk.
Regardless of the type of operating system (DOS, Windows, Linux and Unix), and the file system, Active KillDisk completely erase all data without possibility to restore them.
- Detection and displays information about all the parts, disk and floppy disk
- complete cleaning of floppy disks and hard drives
- Cleaning partitions, logical drives, etc.
- Make a report to clean up and save report to file
- Support for IDE, SATA and SCSI drives
- Supports large disks (over 128 GB)
- Support file systems FAT, FAT32, NTFS, etc.
- Double confirmation, excluding subsequent recovery
- Very easy to use
- Works on any compatible system booting from floppy disk in DOS-mode