Active NTFS Recovery Toolkit 7.0 come with size 18.83 Mb is a set of data can help you recover NTFS partition and file tools that can be used to analyze and document the problem NTFS partition, and can use manual or automatic mode to recover data accidentally deleted or lost.
Recovery Toolkit includes:
• How to recover NTFS — step by step guide for problem discovery and fixing in manual and automated modes. Examples provided.
• Disk Editor — freeware software for viewing, inspecting and editing content of raw disk sectors on USB and HDD disks, Floppy and CD/DVD/Blu-ray media.
• Partition Manager — freeware software that helps you create, delete, format, change properties and name partitions on your computer
• Partition Recovery — software tool for scanning disks and detecting deleted or severely damaged volumes, and for recovering deleted or damaged NTFS partitions
• File Recovery — software utility for scanning disks and detecting deleted or damaged volumes and files, and for recovering deleted or otherwise lost files on NTFS.
OS : Windows 8, 7, Vista, Server 2012, Server 2008, Server 2003, XP