Active Partition Recovery Professional 12.0.1 (21.21 Mb) is a powerful tool for DOS disk. He can help you get back accidentally deleted partitions, He can backup the MBR, partition table and boot sector! When the hard disk is damaged can help you quickly reply.
Likes to play the system, you may find the following scenario: using fdisk or other programs mistakenly deleted partitions; the logical structure of a hard drive partition is damaged (for example, start a virus attack). Then, look at the mess the hard disk partition table is not pre-cry without tears feeling: how hard to download valuable information and data ah! Now, with Active @ Partition Recovery You may be “reckless” to throw the system.
Active@ File Recovery for Windows provides the ability to effectively detect and recover files and disks lost due to accidental deletion, disk formatting, virus and other reasons. Active@ File Recovery Professional package also includes integrated Disk Editor (HEX Viewer) – utility for low-level data inspection, Active@ Partition Recovery – tool used to recover deleted or damaged volumes, and Active@ File Organizer – utility to organize/rename files after a catastrophic data loss.
• Support for exFAT, Unix UFS, Apple HFS+ and Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4fs file systems
• Support for 4096 byte sector size HDDs
• Support for RAW-Compressed images and RAW images manually composed from several chunks
• Support for VMWARE & VirtualPC HDD images: open and work as with regular HDDs
• New built-in signatures supported (Adobe *.pdf, RAR archives *.rar, Flash *.swf, QuickTime *.m4). User-defined signatures can be created and loaded
• Support for multi-tasking: user can QuickScan found volumes and recover data while SuperScan is in progress
• SuperScan progress: displays a map of scanned sectors and found meta-data while scanning
• Configuration parameters stored locally and re-loaded upon next use
• Recovers from virtually connected volumes, like TrueCrypt encrypted disks
• Improved SuperScan algorithms – detects more deleted partitions and reveals more files for recovery
• Scan speed increased 2 to 4 times, with significant reduction in system memory consumption
• Keyboard shortcuts added — many operations can be performed without use of a mouse
• Integrated Active@ Disk Editor (HEX Viewer) and Active@ Organizer utilities
• Search results displayed with full path and support hierarchical structure
• SuperScan process displays various details, including sector info, time elapsed and time remaining, as well as found meta-data
• Advanced filtering of volumes found by SuperScan
• Full support for multi-language character sets (Unicode), recovers files and folders having names containing non-English characters (ex. Spanish, Chinese, Korean, etc.)
• Reconstructs and recovers severely damaged MFT records on NTFS
OS : Windows 8, 7, Vista, Server 2012, Server 2008, Server 2003, XP