Active@ UNDELETE Ultimate 16.0.05 (863 Mb) is a quality tool for recovering deleted files. The program does not recover files from the recycle bin, but completely deletes files, even after formatting the hard drive repeatedly. Recover accidentally deleted files or files damaged by crashes or virus attacks. Active Undelete works very well with internal hard drives and with external drives. It supports various file systems and has a high recovery speed. The only significant drawback is the absence of a Russian interface, but this is offset by a fairly simple interface. You can recover entire partitions, create images, and after that recover data safely from there. Active Undelete restores all types of files, whether they are video, audio, documents, archives, or other data. You can even recover data from damaged RAID arrays, which many similar programs are unable to do. If you accidentally delete an important file, then don’t worry, just download Active Undelete and restore your file.
- Recovery of lost data on all FAT DOS / Windows systems or NTFS partitions.
- Recovery of compressed, fragmented, rare and encrypted files on NTFS.
- Recover deleted files with long file names.
- Recovery of files with localized file names (Unicode non-English encodings).
- Recover files from formatted hard drives and USB drives.
- Recovery from disk images created for backup and recovery.
- Recover files from deleted and damaged partitions and logical drives.
- Scan the hard drive and show the logical partitions / drives that are erased and damaged.
- View files and low-level data content with the built-in Hex Viewer / Disk Editor.
- Restore files to an external hard drive, SSD, USB & eSATA, USB flash drive and memory card.
- Copy recovered files and folders to NTFS and ExFAT disks.