Actual Multiple Monitors 8.4 size 11.76 Mb is a complete solution to enhance the user experience in multimonitor mode window: Taskbar with the “Start” button and switch tasks on the additional display functions quickly move windows between monitors, advanced settings background image and screen saver, desktop support profiles, mode emulation of Windows 7 Aero Snap, thumbnail previews, and much more.
Even modern versions of Windows, such as 7/8, only provides the most basic functions for working with multiple monitors, reducing the overall efficiency of the screen space usage increases. Actual Multiple Monitors fills a gap in Windows interface and significantly improve the efficiency and ease of use with multiple monitors.
- The taskbar on each monitor
- Start menu in the taskbar notification area (h)
- Jump List support under Windows 8
- Lock the taskbar
- Grouping the same key
- Preview thumbnails (with Aero Peek feature in Windows 8)
- indicators on the taskbar button in Windows 8
- Show Desktop button in Windows 7
- Quick Launch toolbar and others
- drag the taskbar button with the mouse on the computer to Windows 8
- dragging the system tray icon with your mouse to the computer for Windows 8
- translucent taskbar system Windows 8
- own in any type of visual themes – from Windows Classic to Windows 8 Aero