Adobe Acrobat XI Pro 11.0.14 with size 747 Mb is not only a popular PDF Converter. This includes intelligent features that provide additional opportunities for interaction. Easy, fast, professional. It is the ideal tool for marketing and technical specialists.
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro can be used for the following purposes:
- Edit PDFs
With the help of Adobe Acrobat XI Pro can make minor changes to the text and images directly into PDF files – the original document or graphic object is not required.
- Export PDF file
Reducing the time required to re-set the text in a PDF file. Convert PDF files into editable documents from Microsoft Office. Reserved fonts, formatting, and the whole project.
- Create PDF files
You no longer have to worry about how your document will appear on the computer screens of other users’. Convert documents in the file to PDF, viewable to anyone with the help of a free and robust program Adobe Reader.
- Create and analyze forms
Reducing the time required to create forms, repetitive data entry and error correction. Deploying Internet form, and then collect and analyze real-time results.
- Combine files
Effectively distribute files to PDF, using only one e-mail attachments. Put multiple files into a single PDF document ordered to support the search function, you can easily send e-mail.
- Simplify the process of reviewing and approving
You no longer need to sort the paper documents and e-mail. Automates the process and approved using Acrobat XI Pro. Reviewers can view and use each comment. This allows you to create a project schedule.
- Protect PDF files
Acrobat XI Pro allows you to easily protect documents – regardless of the application.
- Creation of PDF, standards compliant
When you create a document in accordance with the standards required to perform all necessary operations. Now, all employees of your company consistently perform multi-step procedure using Acrobat XI Pro. It’s easier than you think.
- Processor with a clock speed of 1.3 GHz or higher
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) or SP2 (64-bit); Windows Server 2003 R2 (32 and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 and 64-bit); Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit); Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 1.85 GB of free hard disk space
- Screen resolution of 1024×768
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9 or 10; Firefox Extended Support Release; Chrome
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)