Adobe Media Encoder 2020 18.104.22.168 is a universal application for processing any media content. Enter, transcode, create proxy version and produce it in whatever format you want. This program provides integrated functionality for working with multimedia files in various applications. Tight integration with Adobe products and other applications simplifies and accelerates media content processing.
- Allows you to process multiple video and audio clips in batch, which speeds up the workflow.
- Media Encoder is an encoding engine for Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Prelude, and can also be used as a standalone encoding tool.
- Create an AS-11 package using DPP. Now in Media Encoder, along with other encoding options, it is possible to create files based on the extensive US-11 UK DPP 1.1 version standard for broadcasting in the UK.
- There are two new Dolby codecs: Dolby Digital Plus and Bluray which are compatible. You can also adjust additional Dolby Digital settings.
- Updates for importing and exporting settings. Expanded XAVC support is provided. You can now export to XAVC HD Class 200, XAVC 2K / 4K 24p and XAVC 4K Class 480.
- Additional XDCAM options are available. You can use new settings to work with open and closed pseudo frame groups, as well as fixed or variable pseudo frame groups.
- It is possible to import SStP files. Red frames are no longer added to the MXF OP1a media when Media Encoder cannot encode frames. Conversely, in the event of a coding error, adjacent frames are entered and warnings are recorded.
- Set the frame speed without time alone. There is a new setting for the Undefined Media Timeline in Edit> Preferences> Media, which allows you to set the frame rate for source media without its own timeline, such as image sets.
- Synchronize settings. The first time you use File> Sync Settings in CC Media Encoder, settings and templates are imported.
- The QuPIS Wraptor DCP (Digital Cinema Package) exporter is a fast and easy way to transfer your project to the 2K, 24fps cinema format with audio configurations up to 5.1.