Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 188.8.131.52 with size 1.16 Gb is a universal application for processing any media content. Insert, transcode, create proxy version and produce it in whatever format you want. This program provides a single functionality for working with multimedia files in various applications. Thanks to tight integration with Adobe products and other applications, the process of processing media content is simplified and accelerated.
- Allows you to process multiple video and audio clips in batch mode, which speeds up the workflow.
- Media Encoder is the core encoding for Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Prelude, and can also be used as a standalone coding tool.
- Create an AS-11 package using DPP. Now, along with other encoding options, Media Encoder provides the ability to create files based on the US-11 UK DPP version 1.1 standard which is widely used for broadcasting in the UK.
- There are two new Dolby codecs: Dolby Digital Plus and Bluray which are compatible. You can also adjust advanced Dolby Digital settings.
- Updates for importing and exporting settings. Expanded support for XAVC. Now you can export to XAVC HD Class 200, XAVC 2K / 4K 24p and XAVC 4K Class 480 formats.
- Additional XDCAM options are available. You can use the new settings to work with open and closed pseudo-frame groups, as well as with fixed or variable pseudo-frame groups.
- You can import SStP files. Red frames are no longer added to the MXF OP1a media when Media Encoder is unable to encode frames. Instead, in the case of a coding error, an adjacent frame is entered and a warning is recorded.
- Set the frame speed without your own time. New settings have appeared. Unspecified timelines for media in the “Edit”> “Settings”> “Media” menu, which allows you to set the frame rate for the original media without its own timeline, such as image sets.
- Synchronization settings. After using File> Sync Settings for the first time, Media Encoder CC will import settings and templates.
- QuVIS’s Digital Cinema Package (DCP) Wraptor export tool is a fast and easy way to transfer projects to the 2K cinema format with 24 frames per second and audio configurations of up to 5.1.