Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2019 188.8.131.52 with size 1.18 Gb is a graphic editor and cataloger for your digital photos. Probably the best program for this function, in its class. Users can combine their choice of graphic files into one or several directories and navigate easily, process the selection and search for the required content. The graphics application is great for photographers who are constantly dealing with a large number of photo shoots, as well as ordinary users who are constantly taking photos and uploading them to social networks. In general, Lightroom is specifically designed for photographers who are interested in processing and cataloging photos, rather than integrating everything and everything. Another feature of Photoshop Lightroom is the separation of the process of working with images into separate stages. Each has its own functional module with an appropriate set of tools and settings palette. The functions of the Lightroom package include not only RAW converters and image processing tools, but also a powerful photo catalog system, as well as tools for creating slide shows and web pages. Like many modern RAW converters, Lightroom uses the principle of non-destructive editing. This means that information about all operations and settings performed by the user is recorded in the service file, while the original image is kept unchanged. This approach allows not only minimizing the possibility of losing original originality of the processed image, but also makes it possible to create and print many different variants of the same image without having to store the appropriate number of full weight graphic files which quickly takes up free space on the hard disk. At the end of the work on the image, the user can save the processed version as a separate graphic file.
- Intuitive environment with tools specifically designed for photographers.
- Arrange, evaluate images, and add copyright marks.
- Create a predefined image.
- Integration with Photoshop.
- Adjust settings for multiple images with one click.
- Cross-platform – supports 64-bit architecture, Mac OS and Windows platforms.
- Support for DSLR video files – Interaction with most digital SLR cameras makes it easy to control and manage static photos and videos.
- Add watermark – embed the logo (text or graphic watermark) on the image, adjust the size, position and transparency.
- Quick import of images – the import interface is easy to navigate, contains clear visual indicators of where and how photos will be placed after import.
- Perspective correction – the possibility of non-destructive correction from the perspective of the image.
- Flexible print settings. The tool allows you to drag one image or several images to a page, and then change its location and size.
- Lens correction – correction of lens defects, such as geometry violations, chromatic aberration, vignetting, etc.
- Uploading to the Internet – the ability to upload images to Facebook, SmugMug and Flickr. When you add comments to photos, these messages are immediately displayed in the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom library next to the appropriate photo.
- Create slideshows with music. Ready-made slide shows are easy to share with exports (including high resolution).
- Take pictures together with the computer – instant import and display photos after the camera has corrected the image.
- Film grain simulation. The tools make it easy to control grain parameters that can be applied to images to simulate the appearance of the film