Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 184.108.40.206 (1.49 GB) is a powerful and customizable editor for non-linear editing, with which you can install videos exactly the way you want. Free imports and associations from any video clip, from clip snippets on the phone, up to 5K unprocessed, followed by edits, which you do not need to transcode. Make video editing faster with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 ideal tool for professional monitors. Now many new features are available, including default color correction with Adobe SpeedGrade, additional support for native formats, enhanced functions for editing material from multiple cameras, etc. Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 is part of Creative Cloud. Therefore, its users are available for all the latest updates, and access to new versions is provided from the time they are released. Improve your skills and learn new tools through a large and continuously updated collection of training videos. Through integration with Behance, you can share your project with other users and get instant feedback about your work from designers from around the world.
- Projects for small screens. The scope is magnificent.
Whatever you do, apply ideas with apps chosen by Hollywood professionals. Get a video blog, publish a viral video on YouTube or be an authoritative operator. Import recordings from any camera or phone, cut clips, add titles, and adjust the sound. Thanks to intuitive tools and many step-by-step guides, you’ll soon be creating amazing videos.
- Large project for widescreen.
Are you working on another work? Premiere Pro is the only non-linear editor that allows to work simultaneously with multiple open projects and at the same time interacts with separate project workgroups. In addition, you can block projects so other users can not make changes. Edit videos and make movies faster with features to work with colors, graphics, sounds, and content in 360 / VR format.
- Any camera. Any formats.
Works with any format recording, including 8K, virtual reality, and video for smartphones. The industry’s widest support for source multimedia formats and powerful proxy creation features allows you to instantly start editing on any computer regardless of which device the trailer is taken.
- Full compatibility.
You can easily switch between Premiere Pro and After Effects. Thanks to the Dynamic Link function, you do not have to wait for the rendering process to finish. The Premiere Pro application is also fully compatible with other Creative Cloud applications, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Media Encoder. And with the help of the “Group project” function, editors worldwide can freely interact with each other, securely exchange material, etc.
- Concurrent work with multiple projects. Open, view and process multiple projects at once. You can quickly switch between episodes or scenes merged into individual projects, edit and copy fragments from one project to another, and so on.
- Common projects with key functions. Working groups within the same organization can simultaneously work with the same project. Managed access allows the user to block the project being edited, and grant other users access in read-only mode.
- Adaptive design – time. The consistency of key frames in the animated graph, such as the introduction and the final screen, is maintained when the overall duration of the video changes.
- Adaptive design – position. The attached graphic layers automatically adapt to changes in the proportions and positions of other layers or video frames themselves.
- Animated graphic templates are available in Adobe Stock. Access professional templates for text, screen background, screen saver and final credits without leaving Premiere Pro. Find Adobe Resources resources in the “Library” panel directly in the app.
- Adobe environment with immersion effects. Edit VR in playback mode without removing the headset. HTC Vive or Oculus Rift headsets allow you to view VR material with speed options and playback orientation and edit them using the keyboard.
- Realistic sound processing for 360 / VR. Edit 360 / VR content with sound, taking into account orientation, and export this content while preserving surround sound for platforms that support virtual reality like YouTube and Facebook.
- Immersive effects. Add virtual reality effect to 360 / VR video without pole distortion and unwanted defects along the rear joint. Effects such as VR Blur, VR Shine, VR Sharpness, VR Noise Reduction, and VR Chromatic Aberrations are available. With this effect, you can create color frames for video and graphical objects, similar to the lens effects that are not corrected.
- Transitions with immersion effects. Add a customizable transition to 360 / VR video without polar distortion and unwanted defects along the back joint. There are different types of animated transitions such as “Diaphragm extrusion”, “Transition with camera collision”, “Spherical blur” and “Gradient extrusion”. Stylish transitions include random blocks, rays of light, scattered light and scattered diversity.
- Subtitles and graphics for videos with immersion effects. Instant formatting of graphic objects, text, images or video clips for the correct display in panorama videos.
- Rotation of the VR ball. Edit and play videos taken in 360 to align horizon lines, viewpoints, and so on. e.
- Improved process of “Basic graphical elements”. Works concurrently with multiple layers of graphics. Browse and select favorites in the font menu. Also appears support for scrolling titles.
- Support for new formats. Includes Sony X-OCN files (RAW for Sony F55) and WAV up to 4 GB.
- Regional sub-standard standards. Additional support for subtitles in EBU format.
- Support for the “Project Group” tool version 1.0. Automatically check the saved version and return easily to previous automatic storage. Notifications and upgraded version history allow all participants from the workgroup to receive updated information.
- Fixed start-up conditions for beginners. A review of the six steps that started when you first opened the app will help you master Premiere Pro faster.
- Support optimized for camera shooting settings in Lumetri. Use the shooting settings built into Amira ARRI camera, via the Lumetri Color panel.
- Work with After Effects animated graphics template without installing the After Effects application. Works with animated graphics templates, created in After Effects, without installing the app itself.
- And more … In addition: new color labels, the ability to close multiple pauses at a time and reset workspace parameters by double clicking on the manipulator.