Agisoft Metashape Professional 1.6.0 Build 9925 with size 158 Mb is a program that automatically creates high-quality 3D object models based on digital photos. Textured 3D models made can be stored in various formats – VRML, Wavefront OBJ, 3ds, Stanford PLY, COLLADA, PDF, U3D. Metashape is able to process photos taken with a digital camera from any angle. The main thing is that each element of the reconstructed object will be seen from at least two shooting positions. If you enter at least one distance between points of an object or shooting position in the program, PhotoScan returns the scale of the entire model and allows you to determine the distance between object points and calculate the area and volume of the object or parts thereof. If you enter the coordinates of at least 3 object points or 3 survey positions in the program, Metashape automatically attaches the model to the given coordinate system, allowing you to calculate the model’s projection on a particular surface (orthomosaic), DEM relative to a certain surface (DEM), orthomosaic and DEM in various formats and coordinate systems. The photo processing process is fully automatic and does not require initial camera calibration or manual photo labeling.
- Triangulation of air and close.
- Direct the formation of clouds (rare / dense).
- Polygonal model generation (plain / textured).
- Set the coordinate system.
- Digital elevation (DEM) modeling.
- The true ortho-photo generation.
- Take a photo using the flight log and / or anchor point.
- Multi-spectral image processing.
- 4D reconstruction for dynamic scenes.
- Support for Python scripts.