Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.4.3 Build 6488 with size 143 Mb is enabling you to create high-quality 3D model objects automatically based on digital photos. To reconstruct objects in PhotoScan enough to upload photos, no additional information is required. Recovered textured 3D models can be stored in various formats – VRML, Wavefront OBJ, 3ds, Stanford PLY, COLLADA, PDF, U3D. This program is capable of handling any photos taken with any digital camera, from any angle. The main thing is that every element of the reconstructed object must be visible from at least two shooting positions. If the program inserts at least one distance between the object point or firing position, PhotoScan restores the entire model scale and allows you to determine the distance between two points of the object and calculate the area and volume of an object or its parts. If the program to enter coordinates at least three points from the position of the object or 3 shooting, PhotoScan automatically binds the model to a given coordinate system, calculates the projection of the pattern on a predetermined (orthophoto) DEM surface relative to a particular surface (DEM), orthophoto output and DEM in various formats and coordinate systems. Photo processing is fully automated and requires no manual pre-calibration or photo tagging.
- Water and close triangulation.
- Generic Cloud Point (rare / dense).
- Manufacture of polygonal (conventional / textured) models.
- Establish coordinate system.
- Generation of digital elevation models (DEM).
- Real generation ortho – photos.
- Snap using the flight log and / or anchor point.
- Multi-spectral image processing.
- 4D reconstruction for dynamic scenes.
- Support for Python scripts.