AIMP 4.02 Build 1713 (8.69 Mb) is a multifunctional audio center. With built-in utilities, you can easily convert music from one format to another, record audio from a microphone or other audio device, edit tags music files, as well as group to rename or sort them.
AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS – you can easily connect the plug-ins from this library to AIMP.AIMP – this is an excellent audio player with support for: skins, many music formats, plus the build tools for working with sound , AIMP won in the “Software of the Year 2007” in the “interface” category and “function”.
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
- Good functionality and friendly user interface
- 18-sliders equalizer and build-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
- 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
- Works with few playlists: Listern one, work with other
- Plug-Ins support: You can add new utils or extend already exists, and connect some winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
- Autoshutdown manager
- Internet-Radio: Listern and Capture!
- Bookmarks and Queues
- Hotkeys: Customizable local and global hotkeys
- Multilingual interface
- Multiuser mode support: Few users works unders one computer? It’s no problem!
- Full Unicode support
- File search: File search by all opened playlists
- Many program options
- Small distributive size
- Audio Converter: Any supported audio file can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Audio Grabber: Audio CD Track can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Sound Recorder: Capture sound from any audio device in your system to mp3, ogg, wav or wma format
- Advanced Tag Editor: Edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags. Grouping rename, Group editing and sort files by one of templates.
- Audio Library