Altium Designer 20.0.2 Build 26 size 2.33 Gb is a computer-assisted integrated design of electronic modules based on printed circuit boards, which allows you to perform various design tasks: from conceptualizing operations to releasing a full set of design and production data. Altium Designer is the most common PCB design system among electronic engineers and designers. Altium Designer is affordable, efficient and up-to-date software with a single user interface, with a simple and clear license management system. Altium Designer’s single data model allows you to design new electronic products quickly and efficiently. The integrated user interface is optimized from all editors (CSB, footprints, schemes, boards, design documentation, etc.) Improves design process performance and eliminates common difficulties and errors caused by manual data transfers between editors.
- Unified platform, where all stages of designing electronic devices.
- Making electrical circuits. Altium Designer supports two-way communication between circuits and boards, which ensures the unity of the user interface and data model for the entire design process and increases its efficiency.
- Component Management. The single model of each component, which has all the necessary components: HBM, footprints, 3D models and behavior models for analyzing functions.
- Check the project. The built-in analog and digital analysis of XSPICE mixtures and signal editors allow for analysis of alternating current, analysis of temporary processes, calculation of work points, sensitivity analysis of parameter changes, analysis with Monte-Carlo methods and other types of analysis.
- Topology design, where tools have a logical structure and allow you to place and move objects in different modes.
- Support for flexible-rigid boards. The Altium Designer simplifies the definition and editing of areas with flexible, rigid layer stacks that are made up of different materials and have different thicknesses, which allow you to create a rigid-flexible structure on one board.
- Designing devices from several electronic modules. Altium Designer allows you to design assemblies consisting of a set of connected boards, supporting device projects from several electronic modules.
- Interactive search. The advanced capabilities of the board editor allow tracking of single conductors and differential pairs in different placement modes and adjusting conductor length.
- Interaction with mechanical CAD systems. The NATIVE 3D graphics engine provides uninterrupted interaction between the design of electronic components and product mechanics.
- Data management includes blocking functions, visual comparison of changes to documents and revisions.
- Establishment of design and production documentation for ESKD. Data for production and assembly is compiled using the Output Job file. The imaging tool allows you to quickly get a set of documentation for production and assembly.