Altium Designer 20.0.7 Build 75 Beta with size 2.41 Gb is a comprehensive system for the automatic design of electronic modules based on printed circuit boards, which allows you to carry out various design tasks: from creating functional concepts to releasing complete sets of design and production data. Altium Designer is the most common PCB design system among engineers and electronics designers. Altium Designer is affordable, efficient and modern software with a single user interface, with a simple and clear license management system. A single Altium Designer data model allows you to design new electronic products quickly and efficiently. Optimized integrated user interface of all editors (UGO, footprints, circuits, boards, design documentation, etc.) Increase the productivity of the design process and eliminate the difficulties and common mistakes caused by manual data transfer between editors.
- Integrated platform where all stages of electronic device design are carried out.
- Making electrical circuits. Altium Designer supports two-way communication between circuits and boards, which ensures a unified user interface and data model for the entire design process and increases its efficiency.
- Component management. A single model of each component, in which all components are needed: UGO, chair, 3D model and behavior model for function analysis.
- Project verification. The integrated XSPICE analog and digital analysis editor and signal editor allow AC analysis, interim analysis, calculation of operating points, sensitivity analysis to parameter changes, Monte Carlo analysis, and other types of analysis.
- Design a topology where the tool has a logical structure and allows you to place and move objects in various modes.
- Supports rigid-flexible boards. Altium Designer simplifies the definition and editing of areas with a pile of flexible-rigid layers consisting of different materials and having different thicknesses, which allows you to create rigid-flexible structures on one board.
- Designing devices from several electronic modules. Altium Designer allows you to design an assembly consisting of many connected boards, supporting the design of devices from several electronic modules.
- Interactive search. The modern capabilities of the board editor allow tracking of single conductors and differential pairs in various placement modes and adjusting conductor lengths.
- Interaction with mechanical CAD systems. The NATIVE 3D graphics engine provides seamless interaction between electronic component design and mechanical products.
- Data management includes the function of blocking, visual comparison of changes and revisions of documents.
- Establishment of design and production documentation for ESKD. Data for production and assembly are generated in batches using the Job Output file. The drafting tool allows you to quickly get a set of documentation for production and assembly.