Ancile for Windows 7/8.x 1.0.0 with size 1.16 Mb is Quick Windows key surveillance. Installation is not required. Describe yes, run cmd file with administrator privileges, only to decide whether to create a restore point is required, all other machines to happen. Advanced users can change the configuration.
After the release of Windows 10, we started talking about a breach of confidentiality in this system, in a large number of utility established to protect personal information. However, earlier versions of Windows and sending critical data to Microsoft. Although this script runs from the command line, for lack of funds to eliminate the shadow of Windows 7 and 8, a good result and for the tenth time.
To protect your privacy, it will perform the following steps:
- Block all telemetry host
- Change the settings so that only the operating system to check for updates and notify you of those who are not the automatic download and installation.
- Disable automatic updates of IE (all versions)
- Disable remote registry
- Disable onedrive, WiFiSense, CEIP, gwx, telemetry, SpyNet
- Turn off unneeded scheduled tasks
- Disable the Windows directory 10 downloads
- Removing diagnostics for Microsoft
- Remove or hide unwanted Windows Update
All actions to block the supervision is done automatically, but when you know the OS and also can understand the comments in English, may affect the operation of the script, change the configuration file.