Anvir Task Manager 8.0.0 Beta 3 size 3.66 Mb is the manager of robust processes and startup programs with functions of anti-Trojan, antispyware and anti-virus, thus: To view the full information about running processes: the road, the command line, memory usage, disk and CPU load etc., used files made windows, threads and handles, performance counters, information on the version of the file.
Manage startup files Windows: disable, edit. Monitor and block attempts to program add itself to autostart. The program is built on a database of 17 000 auto-start programs. Supports cross-references between processes and startup programs.
Remove the infected computer virus and malware: Trojan horses (Trojans), hacking tools, spyware, advertising (adware) and viruses secretly working on a computer.
Speed up Windows boot time by turning off unnecessary programs and using the delayed starting function of the program startup. Automatically change process priority or terminate processes in a predetermined pattern.
Analyze information about the current CPU and hard drive, which is dynamically displayed in the system tray and the status bar icon and a list of active processes consume computer resources. Log is created and complete the process, the window is created.
Launch your favorite applications through a pass or run automatically filled tray menu.
Anvir Task Manager has a user-friendly interface, good performance, small size distribution.
Anvir Task Manager is a useful tool to solve the problems of safety and security, optimize performance, and use of computer resources. And for IT professionals anvir Task Manager will replace programs such as the Windows default assignment operator and Process Explorer.
- Get full list of applications running automatically on Windows startup including all hidden applications.
- Get all additional information about startup applications.
- Disable/enable, add/delete, edit startup entries.
- Stop or run once again startup application.
- See alert when any new application adds itself to startup.
- Forbid some applications to be added to startup.
- See alert when Internet Explorer home page was changed.
- Get full information about all processes: CPU and memory usage, executable name with full path, priority, work time, user name.
- Get executable file properties, icon and version information.
- Stop many processes with one click.
- Change process priorities.
- Get current information about CPU usage including list of most active programs.
- Get current information about HDD usage.
- Detection and destruction of most propagated viruses.
- Virus database update.
- Minimum usage of system resources.