AnyBurn 3.2 (2.58 Mb) is a program for recording optical discs, allowing recording media to virtually all image formats as well as create their own. AnyBurn has a small size, but the feature set is very comprehensive program. This program recognizes not only the format is known, for example, NRG, but some others, for example, cue.
In the latter case, the recorded image, get a full audio CD, except, of course, flac ape or a source of good quality. The program can also create these images. Moreover, as the starting material can be taken as a disk image, and some data or folder, lying on a computer. AnyBurn can format your rewritable media, wash, located in the data, to check the integrity of the drive, check the data for errors after recording, etc.
- Supports reading of images in any format, including cues.
- Can record audio CDs full, if Cue file and its associated files or Ape Flac.
- Allows you to erase and format rewritable media.
- You can check the disk for errors.
- The program can synchronize image data recorded on the disc.
- Allows you to create your own image using folders and data stored on the computer.
- Allows you to read data from optical media and to create images of the format of the data.
- Processor with a clock frequency of 1500 MHz or higher processor.
- RAM 256 MB or more.
- Free space on the hard disk of 5 Mb.
- An optical drive for burning CDs.
- Architecture with bit 32-bit or 64-bit (x86 or x64).