AOMEI Backupper Professional / Technician / Technician Plus / Server 5.9.0 is a program for backing up or restoring systems, as well as the disks and partitions you need. Please note that this program works with Microsoft VSS technology, which will allow you to make backup copies without interrupting your work on your computer. This application works well with all storage devices for your information, including external drives, can work with MBR and GPT, whose capacity is more than 2 TB. AOMEI Backup will easily install the image of your choice as a virtual disk. In addition, you can easily restore the data you need or just create a bootable disk, so if you are worried about failure, you should create this type of media.
- System backup: With one click, make backup copies of all disk data, including system files and installed applications, without interrupting system startup.
- Back up to disk: Back up your hard disk, including MBR disks, GPT disks, external hard disks, USB disks, and other storage devices that can be connected.
- Partitions and volumes from backup: If you only want to back up partitions or volumes, and not the entire disk, this function will be your best choice. This can be used to back up one or more partitions / volumes (including dynamic volumes) to files.
- System Restore: Restore the system partition easily and quickly and provide a boot loader after the recovery process is complete.
- Disk and Partition Recovery: Reliable restore all dynamic hard disks, partitions, or volumes to their original condition.
- Selective file recovery: Selectively restores individual files and folders from backup image files without restoring the entire backup.
- Disk clone: Directly copy one hard disk to another without creating image files. This program allows you to resize partitions during this cloning process, and also supports cloning small drives into larger drives, as well as copies of traditional hard drives to solid state drives.
- Partition and Volume Clone: Directly make exact duplicates of dynamic partitions or volumes and accurately transfer them to other partitions or volumes.
- Additional and differential backups: Based on a full backup, this software supports incremental or differential backups to use less time and save disk space.
- Using encryption and compression: You can set a password for each backup to prevent unauthorized access. When copying is in progress, specify an algorithm for compressing files to take up less disk space.
- Image File Checker and Explorer: checks the integrity of data from image files to ensure the backup can be restored successfully. Attach the image file to a virtual partition so that you can view backup content in Windows Explorer.
- Backup comments and Backup split: Add comments to the backup so that the backup can be further defined and refined. You know exactly what the copy is or what it contains. Dividing backup can divide the backup image file into an appropriate size to fit the storage media.
- Create bootable discs: You can create bootable media (such as CDs or USB drives) to restore a system disk. This is useful for conditions where Windows does not boot.