AOMEI Partition Assistant 8.3 (24.40 Mb) is a powerful program for working with hard drives, partition administration for PCs and workstations. The program will answer the following questions: “How can I change the size of a partition or combine partitions without losing data? How do you improve computer performance? “AOMEI Partition Assistant® allows you to create, delete, resize, format hard disk partitions, merge, split and move (or copy), including to other hard disks or SSDs. This application provides users with a step-by-step interface to perform basic actions related to managing hard disk partitions. With the help of step-by-step actions, you can quickly do the work needed without losing data. Supports all storage devices, such as: flash drives, HDDs, SSDs, RAID arrays with both: MBR and GPT partition styles. In addition, Partition Assistant includes AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro (DDM), which means you can manage dynamic disk volumes. Aomei Partition Assistant has several internal wizards that allow you to increase the size of partitions, copy disks and partitions, transfer operating systems to new hard disks and boot from them, restore partitions, restore MBR entries, and create boot disks. Users of this application have the ability to combine multiple partitions into one, split one partition into several parts, change the FAT file system to NTFS and delete data from the disk without the possibility of further recovery. Apart from the above, the Aomei Partition Assistant allows you to change the partition ID and serial number, change physical partitions to virtual and vice versa, rename partitions and hard drives, set active partitions and more.
- Ability to expand NTFS system partitions without restarting the computer to maximize computer performance and minimize downtime
- Combining adjacent partitions into large ones without losing data, or combining unallocated space into a partition.
- Divide one large part into two or more parts.
- Create as many partitions as you need, without using empty disk space
- Copy partitions for Windows system migrations or when backing up important data
- Cloning the hard disk helps update it
- Fast distribution of free space from one partition to another to make full use of disk space.
New features of Partition Assistant:
- Migrate OS to SSD / HDD: For many SSD users, this simple technology can help move your OS to SSD and maintain the original system
- Restore partitions: restore lost or deleted partitions in a few steps
- Aligning partitions: speed up drives when reading and writing data, especially SSDs
- Create a bootable CD: perform safe disk partition management in WinPE mode and boot from CD / DVD, USB flash memory
- Overwrite MBR: overwrite from the master boot disk to the damaged MBR hard drive for easy recovery
- Conversion between GPT and MBR: conversion from GPT disk to MBR without losing data and returning
- Linux partition management: create, delete, format, copy, destroy, restore Ext2 / Ext3 partitions
- Change the type of part (ID) and change the serial number