ArchiCAD 20 Build 3012 (1.45 GB) is a powerful modeling application that allows architects to design buildings more effectively use the Virtual Building technology. ArchiCAD enables architects to concentrate on designing, carrying out this work independently or in teams, exchanging data with consultants and experts in other fields. After downloading ArchiCAD 19, you will discover the advantages of architectural design in 3D-space and get pleasure from the extraordinary freedom in their work.
- Familiarity with the Morph tool. In ArchiCAD, the new tool, called «Morph» (Morph) and intended to simulate free.
- Morph tool components. Objects created the Morph tool, consisting of three components: nodes (points), lines and surfaces.
- Create a polygonal object morphine. The first way to build objects Morph – polygon. With it you can build a closed loop – actually morpho-face.
- Make morphine polygonal 3D-objects. Polygon objects are not tied to a single plane – each account node can occupy any position in the room, thus creating a three-dimensional polygon.
- Create a rectangle, arc and closed Morph elements. In general, there are four types of building Morpho-elements: “rectangular” and “rotated rectangle” to create a straight element, “hub and spokes” and “point on the curve” to create curved elements.
- Creating a 3D grid of elements of Morph. Box building methods create a solid object. The first two points define the bottom of the box, and the third – high.
- Creating Morph element round. The third method builds – rounding. Built in three steps, with the first, it is necessary to set up profiles.
- Selection of sub-elements. Each Morph-element consists of sub-elements, which can be identified for further work. Selecting multiple sub-elements. With this you can choose some sub-elements at once.
- Elimination of sub-elements morphine. Each time, a dedicated sub-elements of Morph can be removed by editing the structure so that morphs.
- Working with edge and surface. At the same time to Morph-existing elements you can add a new geometry – the face or solid surface.
- Morph setting elevation. As with any other 3D objects morphs you can adjust the elevation – This parameter is called the base height.
- Showing Morpho-elements in the plan. On the floor plan Morph element is displayed as a 3D projection – as well as complex roof or shell.
- The setting has morpho-element coatings. Within the parameters of morpho-element dialog, you can specify the base material coating, which is then applied to all of the object’s face.
- Setting up the face of the element partitioning method Morph. Each face has three modes Morph construction elements that affect the principles of surface and mapping them.
- Changing face in morphology and texture element. By default, the overlay method morphs texture – boxes. However, users can request overlay method for each face – to overlay the ball.
- Change the origin and direction of the texture on the morpho-element. For each face morpho-element, you can define the starting point of the spread of the texture and the angle of rotation.
- Move unit and body morphology. Each node morpho-element can freely move in space, thus changing the structure of the overall volume and attached to other nodes, edges of objects.