Arobas Guitar Pro 7.5.3 Build 1751 (27.84 Mb) is the most popular tablature editor from the French developer! Note and tabulation display modes that can be adjusted to scale, wide options for printing and exporting, a series of expanded guitar techniques and articulation techniques with more accurate imitations, notations for better notation editing, and more. But the most important thing! – An entirely new sound provided by RSE (Realistic Sound Engine) technology and built-in software effect processors. With the RSE sound bank set installed, inexperienced listeners won’t distinguish Guitar Pro 6’s sound from live instruments! Currently, RSE includes banks for seven varieties of guitar, bass and drums – there is support for various effects, including Wah-wah.
- Multi-track recordings of guitar, bass and banjo sections in tablature form, while creating tablature, corresponding tablature recordings in notes are made
- A powerful MIDI music editor that lets you use Guitar Pro not only for guitarists
- Tablature maker for percussion instrument parts
- Add lyrics and link them to track notes with vocals
- Built-in builder and guitar chord determinant
- Export scores made to various graphics and text formats, printing
- Import from MIDI, MusicXML and others, export to MIDI, WAV
- Virtual guitar neck and piano keyboard, which displays the notes being played
- Built-in metronome, guitar tuner, instrument for moving tracks
- Many instruments for playing notes and sound specific guitar playing techniques
- Starting with version 5, RSE (Realistic Sound Engine) technology has appeared in the program. In the 6th version, this engine became very realistic.