Articulate Storyline 2.11.1609.3020 (302 Mb) is a program for creating e-learning materials of high quality, online training courses. The storyline brings together in a single solution as a means to develop e-learning programs, and testing and inspection of materials. And also offers developers a virtually unlimited training complex interactive scenarios.
Articulate Storyline global released 2 – the second version of the solution to the development of e-learning program with 26 new features and improvements. The slogan of the new product – “simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for the professional” – fully reflects the usefulness of the tool and open up the possibility of developers to create a new generation of electronic content:
- Intuitive user interface. A simple interface allows you to create a program from scratch or from templates without requiring additional user training. Logic and the type of interface similar to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Template slide. Create slideshows from scratch or using a template. easy template configuration parameters. The ability to download additional templates and slide program of E-Learning Heroes website.
- Character. Adding slide to 47,500 combinations drawn and fotopersonazhey, facial expressions and poses.
- Interactivity. Using a trigger to determine when to perform certain actions. Working with a slide layer to create some interaction between the components on the slide. Generation, editing and control of the interactions between objects in a slide.
- Countries and variable. The ability to customize the object to respond to student actions. For example, a button can change color when pressed, the characters – change the facial expressions on the wrong action, etc. Dynamic view the contents on the basis of actions and conditions specified by the author … For example, if a student answers incorrectly, he can open the slide with additional questions, or a much simpler task.
- More than 20 types of questions. In addition, any shape can create problems with objects on the slide.
- Support Drag-and-drop. To add an object to slide by dragging.
- Note what is happening on the screen. Records show the students how to work with e-learning program.
- Simulation software. The storyline After one screen segment recording automatically record multiple searches. Record easily edited – in the case of error does not need to re-create. As a result, students can see how to do the task, and put them in test mode.
- Support for HTML5 and Flash technologies, as well as mobile devices. Publication programs in various formats on your iPad, desktop PC, laptop, devices running Android, and so on. N.
- Support for Section 508, right-to-left languages, standard SCORM and AICC (reporting).