Articulate Storyline 3.6.18134.0 (457 Mb) is allowing you to make an online program without flaws, becoming the only e-learning software that grows with you. Articulate Storyline is quite simple for beginners and strong enough for experts. This application implements all tools to create a training course scenario without using Flash or programming. Articulate Storyline has a simple user interface and intuitive features. The system has training courses, templates, manuals, tips and free downloads from the developer’s site.
- Intuitive user interface. The simple interface allows you to create courses from scratch or based on templates, without the need for additional user training. Logic and user interface are similar to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- New text editing features and font support allow developers to better manage how their course looks and feels. Using a WYSIWYG text editor, you can improve your text by adjusting spacing, alignment, size and color, and inserting custom fonts and symbols.
- Interactivity. Use triggers to determine when to take certain actions. Work with the slide layer to make lots of interactions between the components on the slide. Generate, edit, and control the interaction of objects on a slide.
- Moving panel. Course developers can move trigger panels, slide layers, and more to any place on the desktop or even to another monitor.
- Import videos of any type and format, including screenshots recorded using Storyline.
- The program interface is available in English, Chinese, French, German and Spanish.
- slide template. Create slides from scratch or use templates. Easy configuration of template parameters. Ability to download additional templates and course slides from the E-Learning Heroes website.
- Character. Add to slides up to 47,000 combinations of drawing and photo characters, facial expressions and poses.
- Intuitive visual scale allows you to add objects, animations, and other elements in the right place at the right time.
- See history of making and changing courses.
- Status and variables. The ability to adjust objects to respond to student actions. For example, buttons can change color when clicked, characters can change facial expressions when an action is wrong, etc. Dynamic content presentation based on user actions and conditions set by the author. For example, if a student answers incorrectly, he can open a slide with additional questions or with a simpler task.
- “slider” Interactive will allow students to operate with data, manage objects and navigate and explore causal relationships between objects.
- A set of topics for course design. The ability to apply default design themes that include various colors, fonts, and objects. You can use one theme during the course or apply a different theme for different slides.
- Record what happens on the screen. Records show students how to work with electronic courses. Also includes the ability to zoom in, move, add labels and symbols to the recording.
- And much more