Artlantis Studio 184.108.40.206 with size 512 Mb is a program to create animations, VR-panoramic, three-dimensional objects, 3D-scenes and visual effects of high quality, with the possibility of post-processing and high-quality rendering. In the Artlantis Studio, you can change the object or surface-detail 3D scenes, adding material (shader) by dragging and dropping them on objects in the directory. The program can use your own images as materials.
- Allows you to create realistic images, assign and modify the optical properties of the material, set term, and sources of natural and artificial light,
- Allows you to create a virtual reality scenes and edit the motion path on the animated film.
- Using QuickTime VR, you can create interactive presentations for the Web, where you can set the desired level of accuracy and resolution of the screen, and interactive DOF, can achieve the desired focus.
- Artlantis enables users to animate objects, as well as communicate directly with ArchiCAD, Vectorworks, SketchUp, AutoCAD, and Arc +.
- The import function supports multiple file formats used in CAD, including DXF, DWG and 3DS.
- POSTCARD technology makes it possible to make a statement or a catalog of material from the conventional raster image. simple interface provides access to tools, including file sharing Postcard.