Ashampoo Burning Studio 2016 220.127.116.11 (67.58 Mb) is a versatile solution for any problems associated with the entry. Burn data, music or video reliably, to make a backup copy or save and burn music to CD. The built-in editor allows you to create customized cover cover, receiving and title track to work with several themes.
Copying CDs is no longer a problem, even with the changes quickly. Create or view a disc image – it’s easy, and archiving large amounts of data across multiple disks made possible by the distribution disk.
New Burning Studio 2016 not only supports new file formats, but also deeply integrated into Windows 10 to support Jump Lists and Alerts. Built-in M-DISC technology is ideal for creating a durable and reliable data backup and the ability to backup to an external device such as a smartphone, tablet or stick, makes it a real versatile.
- Record video directly from a video file
- Add additional files, copying discs, make modified copies of bootable discs
- Convert MP3 files as easy as WMA and WAV
- Choose archive size, restore individual files
- Create bootable discs from boot area, choose the settings file system
- Create audio CDs from MP3 format files, WAV, FLAC, WMA and Ogg Vorbis
- multi-file backup and restore them to CD / DVD / Blu-ray with compression and password-protected
- rapid destruction and recycling of multimedia
- Save the disk image size larger than 2 GB, the FAT32 file system
- An interactive assistant troubleshooting and solving problems with hardware and carriers
- Save project files for later dubbing
- Built-in support for multisession recordings with the possibility of recording more than 1700 sessions
- Now you can use for your video discs Apple QuickTime
- Create stunning images from your DVD-slideshows with animated graphical menus.
- and much more …