Ashampoo HDD Control 2017 3.10.01 with size 12.93 Mb is a software for monitoring the hard drive. Perform maintenance on your hard disk. To prevent potential failures and crashes before they occur. Software supports IDE hard drives and serial ATA. Ashampoo HDD Control all important facts and information about the drive, including registration number, BIOS version (firmware), cache size, number of parts, which are divided into hard, disk space and current temperature.
If you are not near your computer, this program can be configured to notify you about the alert by email. The final report also provides information on health and the hard drive is displayed as a percentage. Over time, the number of which is growing from unwanted files and are not required to accumulate on your hard drive and Ashampoo HDD Control is a useful tool to help find and remove these files. The program can defragment your hard, with a much better standard Windows defragmenter.
- detailed technical information on your hard drive
- Comparative test results online
- Data View status, performance and temperature
- Manage and Configure Automatic Noise Control
- Start yourself S.M.A.R.T.
- load analyzes the hard drive and memory consumption
- Support for solid-state hard drive (SSD)
- Check the surface of the hard drive and view the graphical results
- Support S.M.A.R.T.
- Testing the performance of your machine
- Supports all modern IDE and SATA drives
- Find duplicate using the Duplicate Finder
- Encourage Cleaner – automatic release disk space
- Deleting data – secure file deletion
- Data Recovery – Recover accidentally deleted files
- Defragment drives simultaneously
- Proactive fully automatic defragmentation
- It is a lifetime license for one PC for home use only.
- No free upgrades to new versions.
- No technical support is free.
- After receiving the license, you can reinstall the program a number of times. To do this, save the license data and distribution.