Autorun Organizer 2.11 come with size 10.80 Mb is an advanced startup manager for Windows, able to visually estimate boot time, turn off unnecessary programs, and build places to optimize the load on the system startup program.
Entries defects checked by the program to their re-emergence, and is automatically switched off when turned on again. When you create a startup queue can run the program in sequence important in the beginning and less important at the end of the queue. It will soon start working with the system. Use the graph that shows at boot time in a different time, you can clearly see the difference, the results obtained in this manipulation.
- Speed up the loading and overall performance of Windows
- Enable or disable startup items
- Delete the startup item
- Automatically controls the invalid entries
- Stopping the program (not available in Windows XP)
- Displays visual Windows boot
- Quick search
- Automatically detect incorrect entries