Avid Media Composer 8.4 size 1.91 GB is a type of computer software that refers to the non-linear editing systems professionals. Media Composer program is standalone software, the user can add some external plugins, which was developed at the company Avid.
They provide additional support for formats and I / O interfaces. For example, Avid Mojo DX module provides fast processing with a resolution of 1920×1080 HD video in addition to standard definition. This interface has an input SDI / HD-SDI and outputs and HDMI output. Device Avid Mojo, Avid Mojo SDI and Avid Adrenaline is considered obsolete and their support is currently suspended.
Avid Media Composer 8 will facilitate and expedite the processing of the file materials, as well as to expand the boundaries to collaborate on projects in real time. Benefits of Avid Media Composer 7 is manifested in every aspect of this non-linear editing systems, whether new work processes with high-resolution media management AMA system, automated material handling and team collaboration on projects.
- accelerate the transfer of source material with high-definition HD with full control over scaling.
- Implementation of media processing tasks in the background can not be distracted from the creative aspect of the installation.
- Increased collaboration on projects in real-time to allow participants a creative team located in different cities, countries and even continents.
- A new option Composer Symphony gives users advanced color correction tools Avid Media.
- Intuitive, integrated into the Media Composer media management. Effective tool for trimming.
- One-step color correction.
- Image Stabilization.
- Working with alpha channel in real time.
- Processing 16-bit AVX effects. No other application does not have a set of features and functionality such as those offered by the Media Composer.
- Ability to mount and work with effects for 10-bit SD and HD video
- Universal library of codecs for simultaneous operation with DV, IMX, SD and HD material on a single time.
- Support work with DVCPRO HD and DVCPRO 50 without conversion (capture / output on IEEE 1394)
- Support work with HDV without rendering
- Up to 11 uncompressed SD video streams (which may increase the number of threads with lower resolution)
- Ability to work with the digital negative (DI) in off-line mode
- AVX 2 support
- Mode switch quality to ensure maximum productivity
- Optimizing the multiprocessor station