Avid Sibelius 8.1.0 Build 91 (900 Mb) is the latest generation of the best-selling music notation software, incorporating complexity – to meet the needs and requirements of top composers, arrangers, and publishers, and simplicity – for beginners and students.
Work quickly with the brand-new, task-oriented user interface. Hear your composition in absolute clarity with the new exclusive professional sample library. Participate in collaboration with more easily, thanks to full MusicXML support technology sharing and other sharing options. With all these achievements, and many others, Sibelius 8 is an easy and quick, intelligent to write music.
- Task-oriented interface. Sibelius 8 new user interface consists of a task-oriented tabs that lead you through the process of creating value from beginning to end. Each features and icons and text descriptions, access to which you can get by pressing a button or combination of buttons – with full contextual help available when you need it.
- Professional sound library. 8 Sibelius includes more than 38 GB of professional content, including a specially recorded symphony orchestra, rock and pop instruments, and much more. This exclusive content is only available in Sibelius 8.
- Full support for 64-bit architectures. 64-bit hardware and operating systems today provide great advantages in speed and memory. 8 is Sibelius notation software 64-bit first in the world, which allows you to unlock the full power of 64-bit systems – and work faster, with more virtual instruments and effects, than ever before.
- Optimization of the interface to use a single monitor. We understand that many of our customers favor laptops or other display single-system. Therefore Sibelius 8 interface has been designed to allow a situation, time and place focus on the music – and easily hide information, contact that you only need from time to time.
- Improved text and typography. Utilizing the new OpenType fonts, including advanced features like ligatures, and use it in the text box, without using additional software to score the layout – now you can do this in Sibelius 8.
- Import and export graphics. Sibelius 8 makes it easy to import graphics for all major formats, and then manipulate them to build complex layouts for publishing, creating teaching materials, props and other things. You can export the full value as a PDF – books and individual pages or smaller sections in EPS, PNG, or SVG, allowing you to quickly and easily adapt their work in a more familiar form.
Together with the acquisition of Sibelius 8 You also get 90 days of support assistants, and for 99 bucks you can order support for a year. There is a discount of academic institutions, teachers and poor students, which allows you to buy Sibelius 8 is only $ 295 US MSRP. Student Version requires 4 years of free updates, ie, all or most of the training period. Of course, the output of the seven Sibelius – event. Task-orintirovatsya interface truly simplifies the program, can be seen in the screenshot. But the factory sound demo library seemed to me ridiculous, is not in accordance with the pathos of this press release. In the end, this editor music – in the first place, and the print quality of the composition was written – a separate exercise, which will still not be able to do without using Midi – programming and the use of virtual instruments external (or real with MIDI interface), unless your task is to do everything only in Sibelius.
Download: Uploaded + Turbobit