AVS Video Editor 18.104.22.1684 with size 165 Mb is a video editor that is quite easy to use, but is fully functional. Allows you to record videos, force various special effects, create and burn DVDs, export finished products to various video formats. This program also converts video files for iPods, cellphones, many other portable devices. The algorithm used by the program for automatic scene detection allows you to quickly move and edit your files, while cutting them prevents file errors. The user-friendly AVS Video Editor interface helps you get instant access to the control buttons.
- Manage various formats AVS Video Editor supports all major video formats. Edit and save video files in AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MKV, H.263 / H.264 and other formats. Edit videos from any resolution: HD, Full HD, 2k Quad HD, 4k Ultra HD and 4K DCI.
- Creative Editing Trim, cut, cut, divide, merge, rotate, and merge videos with AVS Video Editor. Choose from 300 latest video effects and transitions. Add menus, audio tracks, text comments and translations. Stabilizing restless camera footage.
- Faster HD video editing Edit AVI HD, WMV HD, TOD, AVCHD, MOD, MTS / M2TS, etc. using AVS Video Editor. Thanks to the integrated video caching technology, HD video editing is faster.
- Video Capture Transfer video from a DV, Web or VHS camera and save it to your hard drive or burn a DVD. Or record media from a PC screen and make video tutorials, instructional videos, or demo recordings.
- Create extraordinary slideshows Upload your photos and turn them into extraordinary slideshows. Import images, add your voice or your favorite music, impressive text and video effects and transitions.
- Blu-ray Video Processing Open and edit Blu-ray videos using AVS Video Editor. Apply effects and specially designed menus. Add music, videos and other images. Save the file to any key format or burn the video to Blu-ray disc.
- Share videos Share your creativity. Save your videos in the desired format on your computer, burn DVD / Blu-ray discs, convert videos for iOS and Android devices. Upload newly created video files to all popular video hosting sites such as Facebook, Flickr, MySpace.