Bandicam 184.108.40.2065 come with size 9.70 Mb is a universal program, which can be used to record a certain area on a computer screen or in the program if it supports graphics technology DirectX / OpenGL. So is the decision to execute a recording with a high compression ratio, while maintaining video quality estimates for the original work and provide much higher performance than other programs that have similar features.
- Capable of capturing video not only in DirectX / OpenGL-applications, but in general everything that happens on the screen
- Dimensional material issued quite well tuned
- Set the size and quality of the captured video file (including Xvid and MPEG-1 VBR)
- Low (relative) consumption of system resources
- A small (relative) size video output
- Completion of recording time or file size
- Supports recording pause
- Built-in utility to repair damaged files during recording
- Adjust the quality of the captured JPG, BMP and PNG support
Video recording and streaming of video games:
- Recording WOW, Minecraft, and various Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codecs support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Capture streaming video and games:
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuously capturing images
Frame-level management (FP):
- FPS overlay
- FPS limit
Changes in version 2.2.1:
- Bandicam now supports the webcam preview function in DirectX 8 games/programs.
- Bandicam is now able to set the Webcam position precisely through Left/Right/Top/Bottom margins.
- Bandicam is now able to set the Logo position precisely through Left/Right/Top/Bottom margins.
- Full screen recording and partial screen recording mode is switched when double-clicking on the rectangle window.
- The recording mode can be switched on the the system tray.
- Other minor bugs fixed.