BandLab Cakewalk 2019.09 Build 70 (567 Mb) is a new standard for modern recording studios that includes everything you need to make music and continue the SONAR Platinum tradition. Includes advanced technology, simple workflows, and an interface that enhances inspiration. Easily create songs complete with creative tools, recording instruments in the highest quality and with an unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks, edit your part and control the tone, time and other aspects of your recordings, and achieve professional sound with sophisticated mixing and mastering tools.
- In addition to exporting the Cakewalk project to BandLab, now you can also export the project from the BandLab library and open it in Cakewalk.
- Edit Ripple indicator in the track window
- The export module now displays H: M: S: F, and the selection mode is saved if nothing is selected
- Starting screens can now display up to 500 project templates (previously there were up to 100)
- BandLab Assistant can be launched from the Utilities menu
- Integrated sound extension and zplane élastique Pro offset updated to version 3.3 with bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Optimization of the Cakewalk Plugin Manager
- The text color in the browser plug-in can be edited in the Cakewalk Theme Editor; The VST2 and VST3 plugins now use different colors
- Ability to view release information after installation is complete
- New user forums are now available from the Help menu